Sunday 3 November 2013

Day 6 - The Dreaded Weekend

Gah.............I had such good intentions for the weekend..................

Saturday started out fine I had an MP compliant breakfast, MP Liquid meal then lunch time came around and it all turned to shit!

When I say turned to shit I MADE THE WRONG CHOICES!!!!

It started with a ham and cheese sandwhich for lunch and a wine with my lovely sister and brother in law at their shop.  Scozzie Shindigz in Red Cliffs any locals reading this head on down and see them you won't be disappointed.....anyway.........

That one wine turned into us coming back home and heading to a local winery for 'jazz and wine' festival. One thing led to another and next thing it was 10pm I'd drank a lot of wine and champagne and hadn't made the greatest food choices. 

Did I see this as a failure yes........was I going to let it hold me back..........no!!!!  I had a fun day with my family and that I can't ever be sorry for in a blink people are gone from our lives.  On the flip side I'm on this journey to make sure my health is better and I stick around for  whole heap longer.

I headed to bed determined that the next day would be better.............

This is how I feel:

No comments:

Post a Comment