Saturday 16 November 2013

Day 11, 12 & 13 - The Blurr

I've decided to join all three of these days into one, I may do this from time to time.

I did ok with my food for these three days but only managed to fit one more lot of exercise in.  Yes yes I know it was my own fault I was lazy, I wasn't prepared (my trainer Sarah keeps telling me preparation is the key) so I didn't stick to it very well.

To be honest I'm very anxious about going back to work next week, little anxiety attacks and talking in my sleep again.  Leaving my baby girl in the hands of someone else 4 days a week is not sitting well with me.  Yes I know thousands of people do it every year but that doesn't make it any easier for this mumma.  I think this has a bit to do with my eating and the not so great choices I have made. 

I know its not an excuse but in my head it justifies that glass of wine I've had or the inside meal eating in an outside period!!!  

Anxiety is a funny thing I didn't realise what it was when I first felt it, I just thought my heart was racing.  It was only after my husband told me I had started talking in my sleep and grabbing him in my sleep that I realized my stress levels were sky rocketing.  I haven't had those things since before I was pregnant with my daughter.  I am suffering from anxiety and to a degree probably a small amount of depression but that's to do with my weight more than anything!  But that's a moot point now because thanks to the lovely Sarah Page and MP I'm on my way to getting rid of the weight and one less thing to worry about. 

Anxiety can have a number of symptoms which a lot of people may have and not realise.  A few of the more common ones are:

  • hot and cold flushes
  • racing heart
  • tightening of the chest
  • snowballing worries
  • obsessive thinking and compulsive behaviour.
 
I've attached the link to the Beyond Blue website, I implore anyone out there reading who is suffering from anxiety, depression or anything else related to reach out.  There are so many services and people out there to help you don't need to go through it alone.
 
 
On that note I will leave you with this for today, this is how I feel most days:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment