Saturday 16 November 2013

Day 15 - The day before I went back to work!

Today I got up with a goal and purpose in mind!  I was going to do a cook up and start the 3rd week of MP organized and ready!  I got the meat out of the freezer, mince and chicken.  I sat down and sorted my menu and worked out what I had and what I needed to get.
 
I spent lunchtime with my beautiful family down on the rowing club lawns.  My daughter doesn't really like grass shes like a cat on water its quite funny to watch.  Off we go into town and hmmmm what did we get for lunch KFC!!!!!!!!!! WTF................. 
 
The whole time I was eating it I was also sitting there thinking to myself, 'Sarah is going to kill me'!!!   But then again the other side of my brain was saying, 'no she won't, 1 because she's in QLD so it's physically impossible and 2 because only I can control what goes in my mouth!  I have to want it bad enough which believe me I do but I still slip.
 
So we sat down the river and had lunch, I watched my daughter crawling around chasing ducks trying to keep my mind off the fact that the next day I had to go back to work after 13 months off.  I was also trying to keep my anxiety in check which wasn't going so well!
 
The rest of the day was fairly uneventful EXCEPT I cooked!!!!!! Now to most this isn't that much of a big deal except I CAN'T COOK LOL..........hubby does most of the cooking in our house.

After I put my daughter to bed I made a lovely huge double batch of savory mince and planned out what I was going to cook the following night.  I was all set to start the new week off with a bang.....well as far as MP is concerned anyway.

I think this photo and quote adequately sums it up!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment