Wednesday 30 October 2013

Day 3 - Rest Day

Day three already.....time flys when your having fun!  I'm already feeling much better not as sluggish, I can't say not tired because I had a ten month old hitting and head butting me for an hour and a half in bed at 5am this morning.

Today was a rest day as far as my FIRE or ICE workouts go. In all honesty I needed it I'm still quite sore thanks to DOMS but am slowly feeling a bit better. 

Have had a sick bubba for the last week and a half took her back to the doctors today.  We got a triple whammy found out she had a throat, chest and ear infection and the antibiotic she was on weren't doing anything. 

The sale of our house has fallen through coupled with a few other things and I tell you what a block of chocolate and a 1 or 10 wines looked mighty good!!!!!  The old me would have eaten that chocolate and drank that wine but I kicked her arse out the door when I embarked on this journey. 

BUT........

I have  to come clean I had small cake. I feel bad, I feel guilty but I'm not going to bash myself over it I've moved on.  The rest of my meals were spot on MP compliant. 

Still waiting for my MP folder so I can get some more inspiration for recipes fingers crossed it gets here tomorrow. 

Photos and measurements tomorrow night......eeeeeeekkkkkkkkk I want to run for the hills! Before anyone asks there is no way I'm ready to post my before photos yet so I will beekeeping them all to myself. 

Husband has started eating much better now as well which is great. We both want to be around for our daughters future and let's face it if I don't make a change things will never change. 

On that note my motivational picture for the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment