Tuesday 29 October 2013

Day 2 - Can Anybody Say Ouch!!!!!

Can anyone say a big almighty OUCH!!!!

That's pretty much what I said when I woke up this morning and what I've said all day! I have soreness in places I didn't even know I had muscles........ I knew the soreness would be there but my brain had blocked that memory out for so long I forgot how bad it would be lol......

This morning was something new for me I had steak and veggies for breakfast. Dear husband told me I was a weirdo I just laughed and carried on.  I got my meals right today 'I think', I never thought I could eat so many times in one day. I must admit I said to my husband yesterday was the first time I didn't get 'hungry' and this morning was the first time I've actually woken up hungry and wanted no needed to eat breakfast. 

So my day carried on I hobbled around like an 80 year old woman dreading 4pm when I knew it was exercise time. Thank god Sydney is feeling better and didn't need to picked up all the time this mummies body was just way to broken. 

A little after 4pm I started my ICE component of exercise today. I must say once I got into it my body loosened up and it wasn't as bad as I thought but it still bloody hurt. Sarah assures me it will only happen the first few time.......somehow I don't believe her just yet I think she's lulling me into a false sense of security lol....... At the end of my exercise block I thought my heart was going to pound out of my chest and I was going to keel over and die......I considered it as I walked up the back deck stairs which seemed like a lot when in reality is only three. 

Day two is down, I've already been tempted but looked at it and said 'no' I have my goals and I will get to them.  Oh as a side note I hate burpees they suck but I got through it! 

Rest day tomorrow will do a bit of low impact activity which may involve a walk. 

Onward and upwards!!!

My thought for today:


No comments:

Post a Comment